Why Red Shoes Inc.?
In today’s 24/7 communication cycle, it is more important than ever for companies to communicate clearly, strategically and powerfully. Our expertise in media relations, internal communication, crisis communication, visual communication and social media will help your company communicate effectively.
Red Shoes Inc. is fortunate to have a skilled pool of talent who work diligently to ensure work done is professional, creative and in-line with client needs. This work has given RSI the confidence and wherewithal to pursue industry-leading certifications, awards and professional affiliations. Through team-member efforts and stringent adherence to guidelines, RSI has accomplished the following:
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) – a certification offered to for-profit business concerns where socially and economically disadvantaged individuals own at least 51% interest and also control management and daily business operations.
- Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE) – this certification validates a business is at least 51% owned, controlled, operated and managed by a woman or women.
- Women Owned Small Business (WOSB) – Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB) is a company level diversity certification based on requirements defined by the Small Business Association (SBA). The purpose of the WOSB program is to ensure that woman owned small businesses have equal opportunity to federal contracting.
- 2019 Platinum PR awards finalist – Public Affairs
- 2018 PR NEWS’ – Top 100 Women Award
- 2018 WHPRMS – Carol Mehlberg Award
- 2016 WHPRMS – Communication Review – Judge’s Choice Award
- 2016 Spectrum Award of Merit: Marketing Material – E3: Engage, Educate, Empower
- 2016 Spectrum Award of Merit: Video/Audio – Racine Unified School District’s Pandora Enrollment Ads
- 2016 PRSA Premier Award of Merit – Mayor Hannah Re-Election Campaign
- 2015 ATHENA award
- 2015 PRSA Premier award of Merit – Media Relations
- 2014 PRSA Premier Award of Excellence
In addition to the aforementioned, RSI also holds membership with the following:
- Fox Cities Chamber of Commerce
- Green Bay Chamber of Commerce
- Public Relations Society of America (PRSA)
- Wisconsin Healthcare Public Relations & Marketing Society (WHPRMS)