Red Shoes Inc. is hiring an Account Coordinator
Red Shoes Inc. is currently seeking a full-time account coordinator (AC). Qualified candidates will have at least two years of experience in the communication field and demonstrated experience in the areas of: marketing, marketing planning, social media.To apply, please send a current resume, along with a cover letter outlining your qualifications to to Carol at [email protected]
Critical success factors:
- The account coordinator must be detail-oriented and able to keep deadlines and anticipate needs.
- As a strategic communication firm, writing must be impeccable in every instance, from emails to news releases, writing must be error-free. Write clear, concise, well-organized pitches, news releases, etc. Ability to edit and proofread writing of team members is required.
- Experience with coordinating events such as press conferences, media briefings, analyst meetings, media tours, third-party advocacy, etc.
- Solid understanding of social media communication channels
- Have sound working knowledge of graphics, production and printing, video and broadcast resources
- Understand the basics of internal communications and able to develop drafts and plans as needed under the direction of client team
- This position requires juggling multiple projects and multiple deadlines. Must be able to stay calm and communicate effectively when faced with competing deadlines.
- Red Shoes is a well-known brand in the community and employees must be properly representing the agency at all public-facing opportunities, from social media usage to attendance at community events.
- Company culture is extremely important and all employees must recognize their own contributions to agency culture. The account coordinator accepts responsibility for his/her actions and their subsequent impact on culture, and strives to “be your best you” each and every day. Our values are: accountability, communication, curiosity, creativity, excellence and respect.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the communication field
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Demonstrated writing expertise
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Solid editing and proofing skills, including knowledge of AP Style
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects successfully