Red Shoes Inc. is looking to expand our team! We are currently hiring for the position of account manager. Qualified and interested candidates should send their resume to [email protected].
Job title: Account Manager | Full-time
Red Shoes Inc. is currently seeking a full-time account manager. Qualified candidates will have at least six years of experience in the communication field and a proven track record of strategic communication experience including, but not limited to: marketing, marketing planning, social media, event planning, media relations, crisis communication, advertising and internal communication.
Red Shoes is a strategic communication agency that offers traditional public relations, social media, marketing, design and digital services. We are a fast-paced company that meets a variety of clients’ needs on a daily basis. Successful team members possess a love of learning, an ability to think and adapt quickly, a commitment to teamwork and a dedication to meeting deadlines.
Our values are: accountability, communication, excellence, creativity, dependability and respect, and the account manager must live them out every day with clients and colleagues alike.
Critical success factors
- The account manager must have proven success at managing client accounts and have a strong foundation of communication solutions
- Demonstrate consistent track record of critical-thinking skills
- Be detail-oriented and able to meet deadlines and anticipate needs
- As a strategic communication firm, the account manager’s writing must be impeccable in every instance; from emails to news releases to plans, writing must be error-free
- This position requires juggling multiple projects and deadlines. The account manager must be able to stay calm and work with team members effectively when faced with competing deadlines
- Red Shoes is a well-known brand in the community and employees must be properly representing the agency at all public-facing opportunities, from social media usage to attendance at community events
- Company culture is extremely important, and all employees must recognize their own contributions to agency culture. The account manager accepts responsibility for his/her actions and their subsequent impact on culture and strives to “be your best you” each and every day
- The account manager is a leadership position at Red Shoes and as such, the account manager must be able to manage team members in a positive and constructive manner that leads to positive results, happy colleagues and thrilled clients
Specific job duties are as follows, but not limited to:
- Maintain visibility with key decision makers
- Know the clients’ businesses/industries well enough to anticipate problems or issues that could develop; bring to resolution
- Attain confidence in clients’ business, best practices and personal communication knowledge to guide clients to best solutions, even if encountering pushback from client
- Develop marketing programs which strategically align with clients’ initiatives
- Plan media outreach that obtains key media results and coverage
- Understand social media communication channels and strategically integrate social media into a client’s overall marketing plan
- Have sound working knowledge of all advertising opportunities available to clients
- Develop, direct and present strategy to clients
- Lead client meetings
- Generate and submit ideas that solve clients’ problems
- Develop account budgets and establish profitability goals for client
- Monitor account activities to keep them in line with expectations established by you and the client
- Minimum 6 years of experience in the communication field
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Demonstrated writing expertise
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Solid editing and proofing skills, including knowledge of AP Style
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects successfully
- Employer-subsidized health insurance
- Group dental & vision insurance
- 401(k) with company contribution
- Employer-paid life insurance, long-term and short-term disability insurance
- Paid time off program
- Flexible work environment
Qualified and interested candidates should send their resume to [email protected].