Red Shoes PR, Inc. is seeking an intern to support the client services team at the agency. The internship is a paid, 30-40 hours per week internship (flexible during school year) lasting through August 2017.
Critical success factors
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage and organize multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Team player attitude
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Basic knowledge of AP Style
About Red Shoes PR and our culture
Red Shoes PR is a strategic communication agency that offers traditional public relations, social media, design and digital services. We are a fast-paced company that meets a variety of clients’ needs on a daily basis. Successful team members possess a love of learning, an ability to think and adapt quickly, a commitment to teamwork and a dedication to meeting deadlines.
Specific job duties are as follows, but not limited to:
- Assemble and prepare client media clip reports, monitor area publications
- Support client services team through research, database development, etc.
- Update and compile media lists
- Provide basic administrative support such as filing, note-taking, etc.
- Draft and distribute news releases and help drive clients’ social media efforts including video editing
How to Apply: Please send resume, cover letter and at least one writing sample to Carol Ladish at [email protected], subject line: Red Shoes PR Internship